Special Risk Managers Pty Ltd abides by the National Privacy Principles established under the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2001 to protect your privacy.
The legal requirements for privacy are incorporated into the advice documents you receive when dealing with your Special Risk Managers adviser.
The basic principles are:
- We will only collect information from you that we require in order to enable us to render advice and provide services in relation to your risk management needs.
- We will only provide this information to other third parties such as fund managers and life companies in the course of of providing risk management advice and services to you. You will be notified of such an event and we will endeavour to ensure that the recipient is bound by and committed to maintaining your privacy.
- We will not sell or provide your information to any other third party not connected with the provision of these risk management services.
- We will keep your personal information secure and only allow Special Risk Managers access to that information on a need-to-know basis.
- If you wish to know what information we hold about you, we will tell you and give you access to that information.